Can a robot survive in the wilderness? Roz the robot discovers that she is alone on a remote, wild island with no memory of where she is from or why she is there, and her only hope of survival is to try to learn about her new environment from the island's hostile inhabitants. Recommended for grades 3 and up.
- Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
- Picture Book Selection: Turkey Trick or Treat
- Teacher selection: Pocket Change: Pitching in For a Better World
- Picture Book Selection: Excuse Me...Are You a Witch?
- Teen Fiction from the Ages: The Smell of Other People's Houses
- Teacher selection: Democracy at Work; Electing Leaders; Voting
- Juvenile Selection: A Tale Dark and Grimm
- Teacher Selection: Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
- Juvenile Selection: The Jolley-Rogers and the Ghostly Galleon
- Juvenile Selection: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart