- Find People: Get directory information for a resident in the US, or create mailing lists for things like reunions, block parties, or Christmas cards.
- Look for a Job: Search for employment opportunities, create lists of businesses that satisfy a criteria, learn about a business before an interview, and more.
- Do research for your own business: Create mailing lists, find sales leads, perform market research, investigate competition, and more.
- Locate a doctor or dentist: Find health professionals by specialty, location, state of license and more.
Presents current, comprehensive statistical information and other essential data on the top cities with populations greater than 95,000 that have been cited as the best for business and living in the United States.
How do I use this resource?
Provides directory information on businesses, households, and healthcare professionals in the United States. Includes a job search, detailed maps, business email addresses, and much more.
Change the air filter in your car. Do some maintenance on the push mower. Brew your favorite kind of beer. Repair the leaky kitchen faucet. Do you ever feel like you should learn to take on these kinds of tasks, rather than pay someone else to do them for you? The library subscribes to four great resources that will help empower you to do just that!
The Do-It-Yourself resources included in UAPL’s online databases include:
- Home Repair Reference Center
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center
- Auto Repair Reference Center
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center
These databases have extensive information from manuals, books, magazines, and journals, with full text and images, so instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Get ready to save some money and impress your friends with your self-sufficiency skills when you start using our do-it-yourself resources!
Presents concise statistical profiles of the top U.S. cities with populations between 25,000 and 125,000. They are ranked by several variables, including population growth, median income, unemployment rate, and crime rate.
Searches the contents of several databases at once, for scholarly and general coverage of business, consumer, education, health, and science information.
- AARP WebPage
- BankRate Monitor - Home
- Better Business Bureau Web Server
- CNET.com - Welcome to CNET!
- Consumer Information Center - Pueblo, CO
- Consumer Search
- Consumer World
- Edmund's Automobile Buyer's Guides
- Federal Trade Commission Home Page
- Food and Drug Administration
- Fuel Economy
- Instant Insurance Quotes
- Kelley Blue Book
- money.com: Best Places to Live
- Nursing Home Compare
- Ohio Consumers’ Counsel
- Ohio Dept. of Insurance - Consumer Publications
- Ohio Franklin County Auditor's Home Page
- Ohio Rental Housing Locator
- Popular Mechanics Automotive
- Salary Calculator Form - State Lookup
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Contains repair and recall information, technical service bulletins, drawings, photographs, and diagrams of automobiles from most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. All content is created by ASE certified technicians.
Price It! Antiques & Collectibles is the most comprehensive antique and collectible pricing tool in the world. By gathering prices from multiple sources including online auctions such as GoAntiques.com, eBay and over 50 land-based auction houses, Price It! allows users to determine a realistic price for their items.
With a constantly updated and growing database of 125 searchable categories, Price It! Antiques & Collectibles is the ultimate identification, research and pricing tool for collectors, dealers, appraisers and anyone in between.
Also be sure to check out our other Consumer databases covering everything from car repairs to home improvement projects. Find them along with the rest of our premium resources on the UAPL Online Reference Databases page.