Is there a particular item you’d weren't able to find in our collection? Whether it’s a book, CD, movie, audiobook, or other format, we’re happy to check through our interlibrary loan program to see if we can get this for you.
For photocopies, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department at (614) 486-9621, ext. 301.
The following rules apply to ILL transactions:
- Patron must be in good standing (not blocked) to place a request or checkout an ILL item.
- All UAPL cards except Teacher cards and E-Cards can be used to request and checkout ILL items.
- Patrons may request up to 5 items per month.
- Overdue ILL items are charged $2.50 per day.
- ILL items have a 14-day loan period and cannot be renewed.
- Patron must live in Franklin County.
- Requests must specify a particular item.
For example, requesting “Eminent Hipsters by Donald Fagen” is a valid request. Requesting “any book by Donald Fagen” or “a book written by a musician” is not.
- Requested items must not be owned by UAPL or any CLC library.
- ILL items can only be picked up and returned at UA Library locations.
- Multiple copies of the same item cannot be requested through ILL.
Note: Some frequently requested items are not available through Interlibrary Loan. Are you requesting a recently published item, or one missing from our collection? If so, please submit a purchase suggestion instead.