Anyone can grow a rose; success is dependent on the correct garden placement. Lucky for us the author’s rose garden is in Ohio. Peter Schneider grows over 1200 roses in his garden, all are recommended for northern and Midwestern gardens. All levels of rose gardeners will enjoy this well written, detailed, and beautifully illustrated book.
- 50 High-Impact, Low-Care Garden Plants
- Mister Owita's Guide to Gardening
- Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison
- Hellstrip Gardening by Evelyn Hadden
- "The Hypnotist's Love Story" by Liane Moriarty
- Crazy Good: The True Story of Dan Patch, the Most Famous Horse in America by Charles Leerhsen
- @War: The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex, by Shane Harris
- Dreaming Spies, by Laurie King
- Washington: A Life By Ron Chernow
- "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer
- "The Perks of Being a Wall Flower" by Stephen Chbodky
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in Death by Jean-Dominique Bauby, Jeremy Leggatt
- Wildalone, by Krassi Zourkova
- Pie School: Lessons in Fruit, Flour & Butter by Kate Lebo
- The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care by Angelo Volandes, M.D.