Many story strands make you wonder where this book is going, if anywhere. The main theme involves a radio station in Peru which broadcasts soap operas. Eventually, the strands are intertwined and you realize that there really is a message in the author's work, and in the soap opera of life.
- Outreach Services
- Reader Zone
- Adult Services: About Us
- "Three Cups of Tea" author's death apparent suicide
- Best Books of 2012
- Check out the IndieBound Bestseller Book List
- 200th Anniversary of "Pride and Prejudice"
- NYT: Thumbs up for "Venice"
- "News from Heaven" by Jennifer Haigh reviewed
- NYT Critics compile favorite 2012 book lists