Written by an ex-MI6 field agent, Matthew Dunn, this spy thriller exudes authenticity. Trained to be the ultimate spy, Will Cochran is sent to Russia on a fool’s errand: to find a deep cover agent who has betrayed the U. S. and wants to start a war. Not only does Cochran face geographic and physical odds in Russia, political and economic tensions at home, he is up against the clock, and it is ticking!
- "The Hypnotist's Love Story" by Liane Moriarty
- Crazy Good: The True Story of Dan Patch, the Most Famous Horse in America by Charles Leerhsen
- 50 High-Impact, Low-Care Garden Plants
- @War: The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex, by Shane Harris
- Dreaming Spies, by Laurie King
- Washington: A Life By Ron Chernow
- "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer
- "The Perks of Being a Wall Flower" by Stephen Chbodky
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in Death by Jean-Dominique Bauby, Jeremy Leggatt
- Mister Owita's Guide to Gardening
- Wildalone, by Krassi Zourkova
- Pie School: Lessons in Fruit, Flour & Butter by Kate Lebo
- The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care by Angelo Volandes, M.D.
- "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye" by Rachel Joyce
- "The Dinner" by Herman Koch