I am a seed bead jewelry making fanatic. This book met my seed bead obsession on many levels. The majority of this book is made for the experienced beader but a creative newbie can find fun and intriguing patterns for their seed bead indulgence. There is an element of motion as a challenge to each beaded piece with excellent instructions and photos to support and fuel your creative confidence. A fun and beautifully illustrated book and I can’t decide which project to do first.
- "The Hypnotist's Love Story" by Liane Moriarty
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
- 50 High-Impact, Low-Care Garden Plants
- @War: The Rise of the Military-Internet Complex, by Shane Harris
- Dreaming Spies, by Laurie King
- Washington: A Life By Ron Chernow
- "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer
- "The Perks of Being a Wall Flower" by Stephen Chbodky
- Crazy Good: The True Story of Dan Patch, the Most Famous Horse in America by Charles Leerhsen
- Mister Owita's Guide to Gardening
- Wildalone, by Krassi Zourkova
- Pie School: Lessons in Fruit, Flour & Butter by Kate Lebo
- The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care by Angelo Volandes, M.D.
- "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye" by Rachel Joyce
- "The Dinner" by Herman Koch