I took a tour of one of my favorite places, Inniswood Metro Gardens, yesterday. The tiny crocus blooms are open. More flowers are on the way. A reminder of the power that small pleasures, like new books, have to lift our spirits. This small bouquet of anticipated books will be open soon too!
- Outreach Services
- Reader Zone
- Adult Services: About Us
- "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer
- "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye" by Rachel Joyce
- "Born to run" By Christopher McDougall
- "Three Cups of Tea" author's death apparent suicide
- Best Books of 2012
- Check out the IndieBound Bestseller Book List
- 200th Anniversary of "Pride and Prejudice"
- "Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter" by Mario Vargas Llosa
- "The Black House" by Peter May
- "Gold" by Chris Cleave
- NYT: Thumbs up for "Venice"
- "News from Heaven" by Jennifer Haigh reviewed