- Adhere to library policies.
- Be financially responsible for the loss or damage of all materials borrowed on this card.
- Report a lost/stolen card immediately; I am solely responsible for items lost/stolen by someone using my card if I haven't reported it missing.
Should my account be blocked due to fines or because of materials that are overdue which have not been returned, I will be contacted by mail or e-mail. Unresolved account delinquencies may be turned over to Unique Management Services for collection.
Children under the age of 18 shall have a parent or guardian sign their library card application. The Library will hold parents/legal guardians responsible for the content of materials borrowed and any fees of fines incurred with this card. The library system's collection serves a wide diversity of people and contains materials which some parents/guardians may believe are inappropriate for their children. Individuals who reach the age of 18 during the life of the library card are asked to update their records to an adult card at the circulation desk.
- I will monitor the material my child selects and checks out on this card.
- I accept financial responsibility for all fines/charges incurred with this card.
- I accept full responsibility for supervision of my child's use of the Internet.